Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last night

So last night Me and my honey went to dinner with my Daddy  at Apple Bees :) and then when i got home I did some cricut-ing :D I made two cards, one being the "Shroomy" card (left) I love the way this card turned out. I used the "SimplyCharmed" Cartridge and cut the <Mshrm2> at 3.5'' but left out layer 1 (I dont want a smiley face on it) I then cut the same green at 8'' by 5.5'' (so card being 4''x5.5'') I then cut the same brown i used for stup at 3.5'' x 5'' and then the same pink at 3''x 4.5 and then the green at 2.5'' x 4'' I then used popdots to mount the Mushroom cockeyed in the top left corner and then using my fine tip markers I wrote "Feelin Shroomy" Didnt this one turn out super cute? The next one (below) I did was this Birthday card its generic not for any one purpose just to have on hand for a time in need I used the same cartridge (can you tell which one is my favorite!) I cut the <BdayCake> at 3.5'' using a glitter page from my favorite stack as the base and layed with coordinating purple, blue and greenI then cut the card the same as above in the same deep purple 8''x 5.5''(folded to 4'' x 5.5'')  then cut the same glitter page at 3.5'' x 5'' and then cut a matching pink at 2.5'' x 4'' I then used pop dotts  to mount it a little high and wrote "Happy Cake-Day" Let me know what you think?



 

No comments: