Monday, March 14, 2011

Card Crazy Saturday!!

I made several cards Saturday.. I made a dragonfly card I used the basic card size 4x5.5  with a pink floral piece 3.25x4.75 with a solid pink layer 2.25x3.75 with the dragonfly cut at 3.5 inches the middle hearts, are the same pink and I stamped them in red fo the inside of the card i used the dragonfly in a circle cut at 1.5 inches and staped it in red as well putting only the little dragonfly in the middle bottom.
I then made a giraffe card... same card size  4x5.5 (pink) dark brown cardboard like  at 3.5x5 and a light yellow  at 3x4.5,I then cut the Giraffe at 1.5 inches using the same yellow an thin light brown cardboard, with the dark cardboard (same as (2nd layer)  i then used a paint brush and brown ink pad and brused the yellow parts. I then used the same pink to cut "Just be you" at one inch.

I then cut 2 more cards, they are both tri-fold tab cards:
This one is pretty simple I cut it at 1.5 inches in light pink used a dark brown for the oval and light brown backing.

This one i cut at 4 inches, in bright blue circle in hot pink, and backing in lime green, super simple, super cute, gonna be great for bulk cards needed :)
Thanks for reading,
Sammi Jo

No comments: