Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get Well soon!

I made this card for a lady I work with this morning, she has not been doing to well lately, and always comments on my cards and bulletin board so i thought what better way that with a card...

This card was fairley simple I used the basic card size in lime green 4x5.5 and then the pink layer (same as shell) 3.5x5 and then the next one Blue (same as trim on shell) cut at  3x4.5 then used my scalloped  border punch and punched around the whole blue. I  then used the paisley cartridge to cut the <turtle> at 2.5 inches pop dotted it on the  lower middle and wrote "Feel better soon!" in a fine blue ink. well hopefully ill make more this afternoon, going to do a projet with my sister for school, so we will see. :)
Thanks for reading
Sammi Jo

No comments: