Saturday, March 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT NITA!!

This has to be one of my favorite pictures i have picnik-ed!!  (Below) I made a litle spring card its base is purple 5''x6''  next layer is pink 4.5''x5.5'' and I cut the tree from "Simply Charmed"  <Tree1> at 3.5'' and then but a ribbon strip, I then stamped "Spring is here" in black

This next card was fun to make I cut the blue at 4''x5.5'' and the next layer is an egg patterned paper i gotyears ago cut to 3.5''x5'' than another blue cut 2.5''x4'' i then took brown ink pad and scuffed edges, using the same cartridge as before cut <Bunny> at 2.5'' and stamped the brown ink pad lightly just to ruff up, and put then i did it on the edges like paper layers, I then stamped "Here comes the Easter Bunny" in brown, I then (lower right) used same technique on a the same type of bunny cut at 1.5''



And here is my aunt Nitas card! (We call her Needer) She had her 40th Birthday Party today but she doesnt look a day over 29 (now im her favorite niece)
Thanks for reading
Sammi Jo

No comments: