Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Card frenzy...

I made these 3 cards last night on a card frenzy!  I cut the base or card at my normal size and then the blue layer is 3.5x5 with a strip of brown 2x3.5 i cut the shirt from "Simply Charmed" I cut <shirtTie> at 3.5 inches and used the same red and blue  for tie as for card, I then cut the words from same button at 1.5 inches.
This next card is a cute simple card I use the same card size with next green layer (which matches the green glare on Popsicle) at 3.5x5 and the light purple at 2.5x4 and then using the same cartridge and cut <popscl2> at 3.5 in (without the smile face) and using a fine tip, lime green marker I wrote the word Sweet!


This card was so much fun! lol only thing i would do different is cut my owl smaller, I cut the card the same and the next layer at (green) 3.5x3 and the yellow was 3.5x2.5  and i scalloped the yellow that over lapped the green, ant see here i then cut the owl  from the "Paisley" Cartridge <Owl1> at 4 in (next time ill do 3.5 inches. following colors in book actually lol, and then cut the "Woot" from same cartridge but using the word from <owl2> cut at 1 inch  let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading,
Sammi Jo

No comments: