Monday, March 7, 2011

Funny story

So I don't have a card for you today i did everything but cricut yesterday, but I wanted to leave you with a tip!
"Apply adhesive to the glitter side when layering  pages"
On the Card I did for my Sister in law I layered the pink on  the brown Glitter page and it kept coming off i finally figured it out and was so excited! I gave it to her Saturday Night at my Aunt Nita's Birthday Party since hers is this Friday (3/12)  and I had glued the cup cake on BACKWARDS! I could not believe it, we both stood there trying to figure out how to open the card before it dawned on me :( ERG! any who i thought I would slip you in on a little funny from my weekend! cant wait to get home and cricut tonight!! Will post maybe tonight but defiantly tomorrow!
Thanks for Reading
Sammi Jo

No comments: