Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday envelopes


I did a little last night i went to make My sister-in-laws Birthday card last night with her camo I couldn't get the pink to look right (The only camo that i found was not really what i was looking for) so i used a glitter paper from DCWV papers, that was browns and pinks and here is her card did the cupcake at 3.5 inches i will put a better picture up, i always take with my phone because its convenient and every time i took a picture of this card it got a blue tint but the envelope doesn't, so i will put better pictures of it up hopefully when i get home today. to the top right is the middle I put a pink square 5'' x 3'' and wrote on it and the envelope i cut a small cupcake at 1.25 in the same glitter paper and wrote on the pink square and pop-dotted the cupcake, closeup in bottom left.

No comments: