Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fridays post... sorry its late

So  Friday i was busy and did not get around to posting but...I did some really simple task, first i cut letters and did my two aunts envelopes, not to hard lol,  and below is the two cards i made both from "Simply Charmed" the first one i cut the <ChickEgg> at 3 in and the words (from the same key) "just hatched" at 1.5''.  For the back layer of the egg i used the same paper as the shadow for the words one of the glitter papers from my DCWV stack, then the top layer of white. The base of the card is the 4''x 5.5'' and the second layer is 3''x4.5'' and i used pop dots for the egg and words, the other card was harder than i thought. I cut this card at 5''x5'' and the big doll is <NstDoll2>  at 2in and the 2 little ones I used <NstDoll1> i used a pokadot page from Colorbok, the butterfly collection i then used a light blue to match and the card base the same with the next layer the same pokadot cut at 4.5''x4.5'' then a lime green to tie in the accents on dolls cut at 4''x4'' then i cut the "Happy Mothers Day" on the same button at 2 inches... so that was yesterdays i will try and post the stuff Ive done today.. when I get home, I have to go to My Aunt Needers Surprise Birthday Party!!
Thanks for reading
Sammi Jo





No comments: