Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring has sprung...

So here is a card i did last night, Its not much and i am going to cover the bottom pink section and stamp it, with something! I did get my new cartridge last night, I have the Paisley Cartridge now, Cant wait have this urge to do a card with the rain boots and umbrella, not sure why but i love it!! lol Anyhow here is a picture of my spring has sprung card tell me what you think!

Close up of the flower

Let meknow what you think?


This is the paper i talked about yesterday... I love this stuff!
OK and here is what you all have been waiting for... my 365 Day Challenge will start April 10th, I have pushed back a little bit, but i am going to Florida for a week to visit with Chris' Family  and I will start fresh and make a card everyday for a year! I'm so excited i cant wait to start!!! :)
Thanks for reading
Sammi Jo

No comments: