Monday, February 21, 2011

fun with new cartidges!!

I have tried to post all weekend and it just hasnt happened, but i went crazy cricuiting, I made a vday card for Haylie, (since we hadnt given her her vdaygoodies yet, and then i forgot to take a picture :( ) and a couple birthday cards for 2 of my aunts whose B-days are coming up. (will show closer till incase they read my blog :) )
So i have been dyeing to do this, i finally broke out my "forever young" cartridge and made this purse isnt it cute! i cut it at 3.5 in and used a new green paper and purple for the backing and then used a combination of my zig pin and my rolling adhesive to assemble

front view

side view

top view




Not sure what i am going to do with it, but i will find a use it is too too cute :)
another project i did was this random card for my sister, we have a little weinner dog her name is Honey, she is so precious, and my 12 year old sister is obsessed with anything weinner dog. so i told her i would have to make her a card, and she told me "well you better make her brown like Honey" so i used my new paisley cartridge and cut the dog at 1.5 inch and then used the same words on the button "So Cute"  also cut at 1 inch, and the card like all is 5.5''x4''  there is also on the inside right boottm the same color dog cut at 1''


Will try and post another project later tonight that i did over the weekend :)
Thanks for reading,
Sammi Jo

1 comment:

guurrrl said...

EEEEEEK I love that purse!