Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day and show off several projects lol, I have been stock piling them and didn't want to spoil the surprise if anyone saw but I am posting this am!

I made these for the girls in my departments,  they were easy and (I thought not too time consuming) found these here at EveryDay Cricut, go check them out!

This one i used the Simply Charmed Cartridge, and gut the love bugs at 1in (5.5x4)

This one was real simple, I used scrap from the fortune cookie and just printed "Happy Valentines Day" in a script font on to some card stock and then cut down. (5.5x4)

This one is my all time favorite, I have never been happier with a card I have made, I just think it turned out super cute (6x6)

This is the same just different colors and its an inch smaller (5x5)

And this one was different but i like how it turned out, I just used a heart paper and cut out the <heart2> from George and Basic Shapes Cartridge at 1.5 in in silhouette, and the pink one in the center at 2in not your traditional VDay Colors but still liked it :) (5.5x4)
So Let me know what you think I forgot to take a picture of the other fortune cookies so I only had the 2 to show you but oh aren't they cute :) leave me a comment and tell me what you think, or what is your favorite! Cant wait to hear form you! and as always
Thanks for Reading,
Sammi Jo
Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: