Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Party!!!

So yesterday we had a birthday party in my old department for 3 of our girls, and I made cards, and it was so hard not to post them and show them off... but those girls actually read my blog to... so I couldnt post with fear they would see so here goes!


Now I realized last night after watching my favorite bloggers site, Robyn, that a typical card size (called an A2) is 5.5'' by 8.5'', The size i prefer is 5.5''x 8'' i just thought that was funny :) I love my cards they are small but not to small, but i also have fallen in loe with a 5''x10'' cuz it makes a big square, envelopes are not my problem being i dont mail off my cards yet but i may have to alter my favorites when i start doing that which I hope to soon. anywho, please comment and tell me what you think :)
Thanks for Reading
Sammi Jo

1 comment:

guurrrl said...

I like the middle one the best :) I LOVE square cards. I realized that all of my art work (paintings and such used to be different dimensions until I started framing them)... then I realized that it was more expensive having them custom framed.