Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Ju-Ju!!!!

Today is a very special day its my Aunt Ju-Ju (Julie's) Birthday so i had to post her card and wish her the best.... she hasn't gotten it yet though so shh! lol We are doing her party in a week or so being that my Uncle Steve is on duty with the military over her birthday. Any who here is her card i hope she loves it!
This card was fairly easy I did basic 5.5''x 4'' for the base and then i used a floral paper from an old pattern paper stack i bought years ago cut t 5''x3.5'' i then cut a brown piece for the next layer at 4''x2.5'' so more of the flower would show, the cup cake is from simply charmed, and i did in blues and greens to match and cut the cupcake wrapper out of some textured thicker cardboard like card stock i bought in a generic scrap pack at AC Moore, and of course i then pop dotted it to the front caddy cornered. let me know what you think

And this little guy is a last minute birthday card for a girl i work with, her son is turning "1" today and she has a thing for frogs so i thought what better than... a frog lol thought it turned out super cute and super simple! For my first even some what boy card lol! so any who the base is a blue cut to 5.5''x5.5'' i then used a glitter piece from my DCWV glitter scrap mat cut to 4.5''x4.5'' and then just an orange piece cut to 3.5''x3.5'' the frog i cut from the paisley cartridge <frog1> at 3 inches and then pop dotted him to the front slightly high, i was gonna write happy birthday there, but then i decided i liked it the way it was so i left it alone.
Any who let me know what you think, and if you need one or two or even three for something let me know and we can see what we can work out.
Thanks for Reading
Sammi Jo

2 comments:

guurrrl said...

I love cuppies so of course when I saw this I said....., "ooooooh CUPPYCAKES" :)

guurrrl said...

I blogged a link to your blog ;)