Monday, February 28, 2011

My crazy weekend :)

Well i had long, but very exciting weekend, so needless to say much cricut-ing did not get done, Friday night Me and Chris and Blake and MyLissa went to "Country Fried Fridays" At Wild Wings in Asheville and saw Jeff Bates play, then came back to the house for some good old fashioned XBOX (LOL) and some of my new addiction "The Secret Life of American Teenagers." Then Saturday I cleaned house and did some serious laundry, and the re arranged my craft room a little, there used to be just this... and a box and a soccer ball bean bag in the corner lol, Now they are both lined upp on the left wall there is a full size bed a "Husband's chest" with TV  and the a dresser with double mirrors on opposite next to wall, I also finally emptied my trash box lol, but after that i sat down and made 2 leprechauns from my "Simply Charmed cartridge" and a pot of Gold with a rainbow I am going to cut the words "Happy St. Paddy's Day" and something else or another phrase to go  in bottom left not sure will see what me and my cricut get in to :) Then After all this we were like what are we gonna do tonight.. well we decide to grab MyLissa an Blake and went to Gatlinburg for the night... decided to stay the night had a blast, had a little to much fun :) but hey you only live once :) So ill have to take  new picture and "picnik" it so you see my new craft room  but here is my board (below)  with a light yellow backing and the cutest "St Paddy's Day" garland with my info for work Ill show you when I complete it.
Thanks for Reading
Sammi Jo

No comments: