Thursday, January 27, 2011

So.... This is the plan

Hi everyone, who ever is out there, I know I'm starting this earlier than I had planned, however I really cant wait so, I'm going to do a little bit now, and  will just delay the official start of the challenge to the anticipated time, So as you can see on my blog one of my favorite blogs to follow belongs to  Robyn I love her video tutorials and how she just makes time to do what she loves. I had always talked about having a blog and watching hers and a few others I love the idea of committing myself to a challenge. But the Plan is probably around mid February  starting I wanna get my new desktop computer to put in my craft room which will make the process easier. So the Idea of this challenge is to make a new card every day for a year, it can be anything, a birthday card, a get well card, a holiday anything it just has to be different, I'm going to try to post pictures up to, cant promise if every one i will have pictures on that post however, there soon after I will have a picture up some where. Well be sure to check me out on my Facebook page. and I will be posting a link to my blog from there as well! Well I am going to try and post at least one post a day weather a card is made or not so keep a look out and don't forget to take a look at the blogs I follow i will try and post links on here of my favorite blogs. and keep an ear out for the official start of my 365 day Challenge :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Sammie Jo!! You are awesome, I would love to do something like this. Good luck!

Cherie