Monday, January 31, 2011

So i slaked

I'm sorry I was working on my Cricut, working on about 3 projects at once, and then Chris came home and we decided to go do the "Architects Tour" at the Biltmore estate, since it was just way to pretty to be cooped up inside, and need less to say... That turned into all night event lol, we had a blast though, and  I have been to the Biltmore Estate several times heck I'm a season pass holder, but to truly understand the beauty you need to do the  "Architects Tour" (formally the Roof Top tour), but any who so I didn't get the projects finished :( but I will do so tonight at least one so I can show you, I have several coming up so soon in the mean time look how pretty:


This was on a balcony,
right under :)

This in hand done  on every other
square on the trim



Isn't that pretty the roof of
the north side of the home

This view is the reason
Vanderbilt bough the
land and decided to build a
home here



isn't the detail pretty

this is the view out of
the observatory, the
front lawn and the hill
past the ramp deuce,

This is from on top of the grand staircase,
near the attic







Now I love crafting but were those not so pretty,  any who when I get off today I have to go to the doctor  get my stitches out from surgery and then I am going home to complete at last one of those projects lol :) I cant wait hope you cant either
Thanks for Reading,
Sammi Jo

No comments: