Friday, January 28, 2011

Exciting!!!

Ok so first i have a question, this morning, I get to work and decide since i have no pt that should be here till after 6 that I was gonna eat my half of a grapefruit i brought, Then I got to thinking, why do people eat grapefruit in halves, its not that big of a fruit and its good for you, then i started to slowly , very slowly start to eat this thing, and it dawned on me... they are just to much darn work by the time you get one half eaten you need  a nap to recuperate, lol They are too much work lol.

So anywho the whole reason I wanted to right today is because i am super excited that, I should be getting my new Cricut Cartriges toady! I cant wait, I got two on ebay for a steal and they are just the begging lol, I already ahve my first order! lol My friend from work Mylissa had a birthday this week and I wasnt to to happy with the card i made her, I just didnt have much to work with lol, but when i said that she said she loved and i could just make her a new one when i get my cartriges, and since ill have the house all to my self tomorrow (Chris is going on some Snap-on Tool Field trip thing) Im gonna sleep in and then break in the new cartriges, I have anothr project too but you will have to wait and see Monday what it is :) Any who I hope all of you have an awsome Friday and remember... TGIF!!! :)
Thanks for Reading,
Sammi Jo

No comments: