Monday, May 2, 2011

over a month!


Oh Lordy, it has been over a month since i posted i honestly can not believe it, things haven't slowed down for me at all :( but I have cricut-ed... If noticed I also changed the name of my blog... i love the idea of doing the challenge but who are we kidding... I am to busy and get distracted to easily for that to work :( so I am just going to post projects as i do them.. i am branching out to more things, I have the cutest clothes i want to make... some for my cute little niece (Left) is she the cutest niece ever! (can you tell she is my first :) and even some ideas for my little sister  (Below )
Any who i have done several cards.. rearranged my craft room umpteenth times and am finally gonna slow down to play! lol So if y'all will just bare with me my face book page will be updated to this as well soon and i am going to continue to post the tips i learn along the way.. and things like i mess up so you don't have to lol, I'm also running low on the general supplies cough**tape gun... refills**cough, just in case you wanted to know(see list on side) lol... i am also in the process of getting a few more boyish cartridges I went to make a few a while back and realized that my cartridges are not very generic.. kinda lean more towards girly. Any ways I hope y'all have had a very enjoyable Easter and month of April! i missed talking to you guys.. and cant wait to get started :)
Thanks for Reading
Sammi Jo

No comments: